CoreGTK is an Objective-C language binding for the GTK+ widget toolkit. CoreGTK is free software, licensed under the GNU LGPL 2.1.
- Cross-platform: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, others
- Compiler support: gcc, clang
- Objective-C Runtime support: gcc, clang
- Foundation library support: Cocoa, GNUstep
- GitHub Project Page
- Building CoreGTK from Source
- Getting Started with CoreGTK
- CoreGTK FAQ
- CoreGTK Style Guide
- Projects that CoreGTK Relies On
Posts about CoreGTK
- CoreGTK 3.18.0 Released!
- CoreGTK 3.10.2 Released!
- Building CoreGTK on OS X (10.11)
- Let’s write a very simple text editor in CoreGTK
- CoreGTK 3.10.1 Released!
- CoreGTK 3.10.0 Released!
- CoreGTK now supports GTK+ 3 and is built from GObject Introspection
- Adding GTK+ 3 support and building CoreGTK using GObject Introspection
- CoreGTK 2.24.0 Released!
- Project Introduction